Subaru Impreza All-Wheel DriveMay 4th, 2017
Ready! Set! Go!
Read more about the Subaru Impreza
- The 2017 Subaru Impreza looks good, drives well and offers everything a five-door wagon should. Read more.
- Subaru as proven that it is a great auto brand having received different citations left and right. It was rated by Kelley Blue Book's as its 2016 Best Overall Brand. It was also their Most Trusted Brand and Best Resale Value award. It promises to provide more dependable and quality Subaru SUV's that will stand the test of time. Read more.
- 2017 Subaru Impreza feels comfortable and durable during everyday use on virtually any sort of road you can imagine, and has a highly entertaining sporty side available, whenever you like. Read more.
- The 2017 Subaru Impreza’s suspension feels tough and quiet on the sort of roads that pummel many a compact car suspension into rattly, flimsy submission. Read more.
- The Subaru Impreza is one of 2017 Wards' Best 10 Interiors winners. Aesthetics, comfort, ergonomics, fit-and-finish, materials, and user-friendly electronics are all deciding factors in snagging an interior award by Ward’s, which has ranked vehicle cabins for seven years now. To be eligible, a vehicle’s interior must be all-new or significantly redesigned for the U.S. market. Read more.
5 door 2015 2016 2017 2018 all-wheel drive Auto Show Awards AWD big brothers and big sisters BRZ Canada car care clinic charity Classic Car Show community Concept Crosstrek customer appreciation CUV Events Forester golf Hikari Impreza Ironman Lagoon City Legacy Mariposa Folk Festival Orillia Outback preview rally Ramara safety sponsorship STI Subaru Subaru of Orillia Targa Triathlon Value video WRX WRX STI