Christmas Food Drive 2017Nov 11th, 2017
The staff and management of Subaru of Orillia are proud to be a donation drop-off depot for The Sharing Place Food Bank Christmas Food Drive, accepting donations until Tuesday, December 19, 2017.
Help us to feed our community with your donation of much-needed items.
The Sharing Place Food Bank
"Sharing food with hope and dignity to build a healthier community"
The Sharing Place Food Bank is the Orillia area's largest and busiest food bank operating since 1988. In the past 12 months The Sharing Place Food Bank has provided nutritious food to approximately 15,000 people of all ages, from infants and toddlers to disabled seniors. Visited by young families each week, and at least one-third of clients are children.
Food Donations: Most Needed Items
- Canned Vegetables or Fruit
- Meal in a Can (Chili, Ravioli, Chunky Soup, Spaghetti, etc.)
- Soup (Canned or Dry [Mr. Noodles, etc.])
- Canned Tomato Products
- Pork and Beans
- Canned Meat (turkey, ham etc.)
- Tuna or Salmon
- Powdered Milk
- Side dishes
- Breakfast Cereal (hot or cold)
- Baby Products (diapers, wipes, food, formula, biscuits, etc.)
*Please check expiry dates before donating food items.