2019 Subaru AscentNov 15th, 2017
The new 2019 Subaru Ascent is due to be unveiled at the LA Auto Show on November 28, 2017. We have seen many images and hints about what the Ascent will feature, including three-row seating.
Rumours abound including:
- 2.4 litre engine
- 300 horse-power
- 3 row, 7 pasenger seating
- Advanced driver-assist technology
All the production details will be revealed in Los Angeles.
To find out more about what we has been rumoured over the past few months, read on:
- Subaru announced that the Ascent will make its debut on November 28 at this year's L.A. Auto Show. Read more.
- The Viziv-7 concept that first previewed the Ascent was longer than a Chevrolet Traverse and as wide as a Ford F-150. We’re guessing the production Ascent might shrink a little bit, but either way, it’s clear that Subaru intends to get the interior space right this time. Read more.
- Subaru’s Ascent 3-row crossover SUV is almost here. The Tribeca replacement has been confirmed for this month’s 2017 Los Angeles Auto Show and will be on sale next year, as a 2019 model. Read more.
- Take a look at the Subaru Global "Ascent" promotional video from the New York Auto Show. Read more.
- The 2019 Ascent is described as “family-sized, versatile, and capable” by Subaru, but though the company is only teasing a badge photo, we do have a better idea of what the new car will look like. In fact, Subaru gave us that months ago. Read more.
SUBARU VIZIV PERFORMANCE CONCEPT Unveiled at Tokyo Motor Show 2017
This is a story about a family of 6 and their dog on an adventure inside the SUBARU ASCENT SUV CONCEPT.